No matter what stage you are at in your business, ensuring you are focusing on what makes your business money should always be a priority. But there will always be those time-consuming admin tasks niggling away at you, trying to take your precious time. Outsourcing to a Virtual Assistant to deal with those admin tasks will save you time, money and your sanity.
What is a Virtual Assistant?
A far more effective and efficient way of working is by hiring a self-employed Virtual Assistant to do the tasks you haven’t got the time or inclination for. VAs can do a variety of administrative jobs for your business and can be bespoke to your needs. Personally, we like this definition;
“A Virtual Assistant is the partner in your business who takes care of the tasks that make your eyes glaze over”.
What can Virtual Assistants do?
Anything and everything. Ok, don’t go too far, steady on. If you’re a business thinking about hiring some administrative staff to ease the burden then the first thing to do is decide what tasks you need to outsource and asking yourself some of these questions will help you decide if you need a VA and what types of tasks you need to outsource:
- How much of your to-do list is admin tasks that could be delegated to someone with more expertise? And, what are those tasks? List them.
- What are the consequences of not delegating such tasks, and therefore, not completing them? I.e. how much money are you losing by trying to solve this admin tasks yourself?
- Do you procrastinate on projects and tasks because you don’t know what to do or where to start?
- Are you an admin expert?
- Do you even enjoy doing all of these tasks?
- Does the nature of your business lean towards you having particularly busy periods or experience downtime?
- What would happen to your business if members of staff got sick?
- Are staff overheads eating into your profits?
- Again, how much money are you losing due to the time you are wasting on these admin tasks?
See our what we do for businesses page to see what type of VA tasks we do for our clients.
How much do Virtual Assistants cost?
It varies depending on VA and type of task. But the real question you should be asking is how much do YOU cost? Think about how much you charge for your time and then work out how much time you are spending doing the admin work instead of bringing in new business or focusing on strategy or staff engagement.
lifeadmin’s Virtual PA & Business Support Service is designed to provide help when your business needs it. Therefore, no hassle. No commitment. No overhead costs associated with a full-time member of staff.
How do I hire a Virtual Assistant?
Call us on 07760834671. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Simples.