But we also know that by taking time to plan, works wonders for business!
Now you all know that I am one of those people with ants in their pants, but even I am getting there on the planning front! And, on why blogging and being active on social media works amazingly well for my business!
So what is the point in uploading news about my business to the St Albans Businesses website?
Well, let me tell you:
- Firstly, people do want to know what’s going on in your business. People do care. And people do want to hear about business success. It makes them think that they too can be successful and that if they go that little bit extra, they will see the results that you are seeing.
- Secondly, your blog will link back to your website – which, we are told, google absolutely loves!
- Thirdly, we will share your blog, not only on the St Albans Businesses facebook page, but on twitter, and to other groups and platforms that we feel it is relevant in, i.e. parent stuff, St Albans Mums, which, if you are a St Albans Dad, you may not have access to this group – PLUS you get a much better response from someone else posting your blog!
- Fourthly, you are building that “Know, Like, Trust” – the more people see your name, what you do and how you are getting on, the more likely they are to recommend you, retweet your tweets, like and share your posts and even use your services 🙂
- Fifthly (is there such a word) – it gets you into the habit of writing, which you can then post and share amongst your social media networks, in email comms to your clients and on your website.
- Sixthly (again, not sure if that is a real word 😉 – your blog may well get featured in “Get Business Wise” – the monthly email out to all SABs on the database.
So what are you waiting for? Go for it – it doesn’t have to be perfect – just write it from the heart – and perhaps why not make a video to accompany it?
Another Members Exclusive from SAB!!
Find out more about the amazing benefits of becoming a SAB member here